- Easily accessible USB connection (e.g. for transferring print data or to update the equipment)
- Single orientation plug connectors
- Universal attachment options
Your advantages: Uncomplicated and safe installation and start-up.
Simple and intuitive operation
- High-contrast, full colour graphics display with a diagonal of approx 14.4cm (5.7”) with high brightness
- Jog dial as the central operating element
- Graphical user interface
- Direct assistance for every function over a separate “Help” key
Your advantages: Enables fast learning of the operation, reduced training periods, avoidance of operator errors.
Highest work reliability
- The locking lever for the cartridge is equipped with wear-free electronic monitoring. Thereby the pen driver board for the cartridge will be de-energized immediately when opening this locking lever. The destruction of the pen driver board by an inappropriate cartridge change is thus almost impossible
- The integrated optical product sensor has an additional signal output. With this output the operator is made aware far before the loss of the trigger pulse due to high contamination of the sensor (e.g. in dusty production environment).
- The REA-JET HR with “chip” equipped cartridges stores the current ink level in the chip. No more products without coding.
- Automation adjustment of the operating parameters for the cartridge by the controller due to the ink data saved in the cartridge chip.
Your advantages: Very high system availability by reducing losses caused by incorrect operation.
- For different print heights only one type of print head is necessary.
The intelligent design of the print head allows cascading. Only different sliding plates need to be used.
- Only one support bracket in two lengths for variable assembly positions.
Your advantages: Low stock keeping costs and flexible upgradeability.